The 25th edition of the International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC) will be held June 27-30, 2022 as a hybrid event in San Jose, California. While the conference is planned to be held as a regular on-site event, recorded presentations from speakers who cannot travel will be played during the scheduled sessions and all live sessions will be recorded and available for registered attendees after the conference concludes.
Authors are encouraged to submit their original work describing innovative research and development in the critically important field of on-chip interconnects. The conference seeks papers on all aspects of BEOL/MOL interconnects and metallization, including design, unit process, integration and reliability.
IITC is sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society as the premier conference for interconnect technology devoted to leading-edge research in the field of advanced metallization and 3D integration for ULSI IC applications. The conference seeks papers on all aspects of BEOL/MOL interconnects and metallization, including design, unit process, integration and reliability.
2022 IEEE IITC Covid Safety Protocols & Policies
The 2022 IEEE International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC) is fast approaching, and we look forward to welcoming you June 27-30 at the Holiday Inn-Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, USA.
Your health and safety are our top priority for the event. The IITC Organizing Committee has been working closely with IEEE and the Holiday Inn-Silicon Valley to ensure reasonable safety protocols are implemented and will be followed. The IITC Organizing Committee would like to ask that all participants wear a mask while attending the conference functions, regardless of vaccination status, unless you are actively eating, drinking, or making a presentation.
IEEE IITC attendees are expected to follow the above request while participating in any aspect of the Conference.
When outside of the Conference, attendees are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the protocols outlined below to align with local guidelines:
1. Santa Clara County, California Guidelines: Masks are recommended for all persons, regardless of vaccine status, in indoor public settings and businesses (examples: retail, restaurants, theaters, family entertainment centers, meetings, state and local government offices serving the public).
2. Holiday Inn-Silicon Valley Guidelines: We ask that you follow all posted guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas.
3. Full Covid-19 vaccination is strongly recommended for all in-person attendees.
4. Please attend the conference on-line if you:
a. Have any COVID-19 symptoms
b. Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
c. Have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days before the event start date
*Your in-person registration will give you access to the virtual conference if you are in one of the above cases.
5. Attendees represent and certify, by attending the in-person event they:
a. Have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
b. Have not had symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
c. Are not aware of being in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
d. Agree to assume any health risks related to their attendance and will not hold IEEE IITC responsible for any costs or injury associated with their attendance
e. Are familiar with and will adhere to the protocols and policies set out in the present ‘Safety Protocols and Policies’ for in-person attendees
f. Will follow all guidelines communicated to them by the conference organizers
Additional COVID-19 Policies
1. IEEE IITC will strictly follow any additional COVID-19 safety procedures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the State of California, the County of Santa Clara, and any other governing federal or local government agency.
2. During your attendance at the IEEE IITC Conference in San Jose, you will be required to support our COVID-19 Safety Measures, and strictly follow our COVID-19 policies and protocols.
3. These policies and protocols may be modified at any time in advance of or during the event as local guidelines may require.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
We look forward to seeing you at IEEE IITC at the Holiday Inn-Silicon Valley!