The IITC is sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society as the premier conference for interconnect technology devoted to advanced metallization and 3D integration for ULSI IC applications. As our conference draws submissions and attendees from around the globe, including experts and influencers from all steps along the industry value chain, becoming a sponsor will significantly increase your company’s visibility to conference attendees representing industry, academia, and national laboratories in semiconductor processing, interconnect design, and equipment development. Sponsorship helps us ensure that the IITC draws reports of the highest quality and most timely, relevant findings for this audience. We are pleased to offer several exclusive sponsorship types for the 2020 San Jose conference, all with unique promotional opportunities, many available only on a first-come basis.
Speaker and Presenter Sponsorships
- Student Aid Sponsorship: €2,500 provides registration fees for 5 student authors and recognition in the program
- Best Paper Awards: €2,250 – sponsor the 2020 Lerme Best Paper or S.C. Sun Best Student Paper award (exclusive sponsorship, limited to 2 sponsors)
- Poster Session Sponsorship: €9,000 for setup and catering of the poster session. Your company will receive recognition via signage thanking you for your participation, a listing in the program and Proceedings and on the conference website, and an exhibit booth with your promotional material during the session itself. For just an additional sponsorship of €3,000 (total €12,000), 250 glasses branded with your company’s name and the IITC logo will be given to attendees (exclusive sponsorship limited to 1 sponsor)
Branded Giveaway Sponsorships
- IITC App Sponsorship: €5,000 delivers copies of the conference to all attendees via a special App for their Mobile Device that will include your company logo (exclusive sponsorship, limited to 1 sponsor)
- Flash Drive Sponsorship: €4,250 for the publication of the Conference Proceeding on a flash drive with your company name and the IITC logo will be printed on the USB given to each conference attendee (exclusive sponsorship, limited to 1 sponsor).
- Goodie Bag A Sponsorship: €4,000 will deliver local, dried fruit treats to each registered attendee with company-branded packaging (exclusive sponsorship limited to 1 sponsor).
- Goodie Bag B Sponsorship: €4,500 will deliver a selection of local chocolates to each registered attendee with company-branded packaging (exclusive sponsorship limited to 1 sponsor).
Conference Operations Sponsorships
- Daily Coffee Break Sponsorship: €2,500 for daily coffee breaks (morning and afternoon break); signs will be posted in the break area (exclusive sponsorship limited to 3 sponsors).
- USB Charging Sponsorship: €4,000 for a full sponsorship or €1,500 per day for a mobile phone charging station located in the break area; signs will be posted next to the station acknowledging your sponsorship (exclusive sponsorship for maximum 3 sponsors at €1,500, or 1 at a discounted €4,000 level)
- Luncheon Sponsorship: €8,000 for a full sponsorship or €3,000 per day. Signs will be posted in the serving and dining areas (exclusive sponsorship for maximum 3 sponsors at €3,000, or 1 at a discounted €8,000 level).
- Presentation Sponsorship: Full sponsorship €13,000 for the audio and electronic presentation equipment used in the technical session meeting room. Your company’s name will be displayed on a sign as attendees enter the meeting room and in the slideshow at the beginning of each technical session. Electing a full sponsorship also delivers the benefits of the silver level general sponsorship below. (exclusive sponsorship for 1 sponsor).
In addition to the exclusive sponsorships, we offer the following general sponsorship opportunities and packages:
- Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Level General Conference Sponsorship: €2,000, €3,500, €6,000, or €20,000 for bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels respectively, to cover general conference costs, which receive the following promotional package:
- Bronze level general sponsorship secures one exhibit booth (exhibits will be open on Tuesday and Wednesday during the conference), display of your company logo hyperlinked to your company website on the conference website, listing in conference program and Proceedings, display of printed promotional material in the registration area, signs displayed at the conference thanking you for your participation at the level of your selection, and recognition at the Plenary Session.
- Silver level general sponsorship receives the perks of bronze-level sponsorship, plus one full complimentary conference registration, a >€650 value, a complete list of all conference registrants with contact information, and acknowledgement on the slide show at the beginning of each technical session.
- Gold level general sponsorship receives the perks of a silver-level sponsorship, plus a second full complimentary conference registration, a >€1300 value in total.
- Platinum level exclusive sponsorship receives the perks of a gold-level sponsorship, plus of the An Evening at the Tech Interactive (Wednesday evening) for all conference attendees. Appetizers and beverages will be served at the event, In addition to announcing your company as the sponsor during the conference and in the program, signs will be posted at the event acknowledging your contribution. Platinum-level is strictly limited to 1 sponsor on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We look forward to an informative, international, and cutting-edge conference. We welcome your company’s application and any questions you may have regarding sponsorships of the 2020 IITC. To register your sponsorship or find out more information please contact: email@example.com